The United States of America is a country composed of 50 states, a federal district, five major self-governing territories and various
This US Tour will be a great opportunity for teens to experience the diversity of the world around them. Our 14-day program brings together youths from around the world to explore culture, build lifelong friendships and gain the skills and perspectives to make the world and themselves better.
Our US Tour Package includes:
- Summer time Fun, combined with high caliber leadership training
- Dozens of cultures, languages, cuisines, and view points
- International Flight
- Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Dinner
- Welcome Pack
- Seminars and Workshop
- Visits to Family or friends living in the state
with the consent of their Parents or Guardians.
Quirky Facts about the USA
- The highest point in the state of Florida is only 345 feet (115 yards) above sea level.
- The grizzly bear is the official state animal of California. But no grizzly bears have been seen there since 1922.
- One out of every seven Americans has at least 10 credit cards.
- The original name of the city of Atlanta was “Terminus“.
- There are three towns in the United States that have the name “Santa Claus“.
- If Bill Gates gave every single penny of his fortune to the U.S. government, it would only cover the U.S. budget deficit for about 15 days.
- Today, approximately 25 million American adults are living with their parents.
- The average U.S. citizen drinks the equivalent of more than 600 sodas each year.
- Alaska has a longer coastline than all of the other 49 U.S. states put together.
- According to the World Giving Index, Americans are the most likely people in the world to help a stranger.